This plant fascinates me! The chillies are the longest I have ever grown (previously that was the Bangalore Whippets tail). But even before the chillies come through, the plant has a few surprises! The pedicel (part below the flower, joining to the branch) is very long too. The flowers look like they are dripping off the plant. Even better news, these chillies taste great. They have a heat level similar to cayenne, and a lovely taste.
** 10+ seeds in each pack **
Please note the following about delivery:
- Countries outside the UK have their own import regulations regarding each species of seed. . Phytosanitary certificates are not included with orders. If your order is being shipped outside of the UK and it is lost during delivery or seized by customs, this will not be refunded. But please get in contact if this happens, and we will see what we can do.
- Shipping to the EU: Due to changes in July 2021, customers from the EU could get extra fees when they receive their parcel. If you are not willing to accept this risk, please do not make a purchase at this point. Please read this post for more information: https://chillichump.com/shipping-to-the-eu/
- Rejected or returned parcels: If you reject your parcel due to fees, or your parcel is returned to me due to incorrect address, non-delivery, parcel not being picked up from the post office etc., I will re-send the parcel out to you but will need to charge for postage again.
- Alternatively, once the products are received in a re-saleable condition, I can refund the purchase cost (minus the delivery charges).
- See below link for estimated time for international delivery:
- I can’t control and am not responsible for any possible customs and duties charges.
- I will ship the items as soon as I am able to go to the post office, I aim to have items shipped within 5 working days of purchase
Returns and Refunds
Thank you for your support in purchasing products from ChilliChumpSeeds.com!
For refunds, returns or if there is any problem with your order, please contact us and include your order number.
If you would like to return your product for a refund, the item must unopened and in its original condition. Refunds are accepted up to 60 days after purchase.
If our products arrived damaged, rotten or contaminated in any way, please contact us right away and we will be happy to send a free replacement or refund regardless of its expiration date.
Occasionally seeds produce something that is not “true to type”, or you may have less than satisfactory germination rates. If this happens please get in contact and let us know the details. We want you to be a happy customer. We will do our best to help, and will provide a refund for the seeds if you are still dissatisfied.
There are no reviews yet.