Padrón peppers, sometimes called pimento de padrón, hail from Galicia’s Padrón region in northwest Spain. These small green peppers are typically around 3 inches long, transitioning from a bright green to a rich red as they mature. While most are mild, a few can surprise you with a spice kick! They are traditionally prepared as tapas, but they are pretty versatile and can be used in many dishes!
- We ship from the UK
- Countries outside the UK have their own import regulations regarding each species of seed. . Phytosanitary certificates are not included with orders. If your order is being shipped outside of the UK and it is lost during delivery or seized by customs, this will not be refunded. But please get in contact if this happens, and we will see what we can do.
- We have had to exclude some countries from delivery. If your country doesn’t appear to be available for delivery, please get in contact with us.
- Rejected or returned parcels: If you reject your parcel due to fees, or your parcel is returned to us due to incorrect address, non-delivery, parcel not being picked up from the post office etc., I will re-send the parcel out to you but will need to charge for postage again.
- Alternatively, once the products are received in a re-saleable condition, I can refund the purchase cost (minus the delivery charges).
- See below link for estimated time for international delivery:
- We can not control and am not responsible for any possible customs and duties charges.
- We aim to have items shipped within 5 working days of purchase. We typically go to the post office each Thursday.
Returns and Refunds
Thank you for your support in purchasing products from ChilliChumpSeeds.com!
For refunds, returns or if there is any problem with your order, please contact us and include your order number.
If you would like to return your product for a refund, the item must unopened and in its original condition. Refunds are accepted up to 60 days after purchase.
If our products arrived damaged, rotten or contaminated in any way, please contact us right away and we will be happy to send a free replacement or refund regardless of its expiration date.
Occasionally seeds produce something that is not “true to type”, or you may have less than satisfactory germination rates. If this happens please get in contact and let us know the details. We want you to be a happy customer. We will do our best to help, and will provide a refund for the seeds if you are still dissatisfied.